There are many ways you can get electrocuted playing guitar. One of them is playing while touching a laptop that is not properly grounded.
Knowledge extends beyond the confines of facts and figures. The greatest learning we get is from our day-to-day lives. Sharing these ‘lessons learned’ can be exciting, inspiring, and help the world develop into a more cohesive, unified system.
noFAQs is the meeting point of all our individual life experiences. Users come together to share, spread the lessons they have learned and rate these learnings.
Everybody has a lesson to share, a learning to pass on to others. We go through life’s experiences, learning and improving with each one of them. What a great idea to be able to share these ‘lessons learned’ and draw from other people’s experiences as well!
No learning can be universally applicable to all. noFAQs is a melting pot of individual experiences, each of which could appeal to different people differently. The database of knowledge is one that is organic, self-sustaining and able to evolve on the strength of its user community.
How It Works
- Users can share their personal experiences by uploading them to the site within a word limit. This allows the posts to be efficient, effective and easy to follow.
- These lessons are not monitored for content or quality by us or through artificial intelligence. So any user can share their experience in the way they’d like to express it.
- The monitoring comes from the community itself: users can mark lessons positively or negatively. Lessons with an overall negative score will be automatically deleted at the end of every month.
Remember, every user here is a voice, an opinion, a spoke in the wheel of shared knowledge. Nobody is too small. The big data is the product of your contribution to its creation.
…and for this we reward you – The top lesson of the month (GMT), which is the one with the highest score gets a prize of USD 500 in a form of an e-gift voucher of your choice, in case of a draw the prize will be split equally. So not only do you get to reach a wide range of users and inspire them positively, but you get to earn from it as well!
Join The Community
Over time the community will develop and become a big data source of ‘lessons learned’, monitored and steered only by the intelligence and wisdom of its members. Each person who joins will have a wealth of lessons to be learned from, and the chance to contribute their own learning.
join the noFAQs community – learn, share, understand, encourage, create, develop and nurture a world of infinite possibilities.
If you’d like to get involved in our journey towards achieving awesomeness and see opportunities to collaborate with us in any way, shape or form, give us as a shout at collaborate@noFAQs.com
We will be pleased to hear your suggestions on how we can improve your user experience of this site. Drop us a line at suggest@noFAQs.com
Effective date: September 18, 2018
PCON Consulting ltd (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.noFAQs.com website and the noFAQs mobile application (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Service means the www.noFAQs.com website and the noFAQs mobile application operated by PCON Consulting ltd
· Personal Data
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
· Usage Data
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
· Data Controller
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
· Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
· Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
· Email address
· First name and last name
· Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by contacting us.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service with a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
· Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
· Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
· Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
PCON Consulting ltd uses the collected data for various purposes:
· To provide and maintain our Service
· To notify you about changes to our Service
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
· To provide customer support
· To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
· To monitor the usage of our Service
· To detect, prevent and address technical issues
· To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
PCON Consulting ltd may process your Personal Data because:
· We need to perform a contract with you
· You have given us permission to do so
· The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
· To comply with the law
Retention of Data
PCON Consulting ltd will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United Kingdom and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, PCON Consulting ltd may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
PCON Consulting ltd may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
· To comply with a legal obligation
· To protect and defend the rights or property of PCON Consulting ltd
· To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
· To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
· To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. PCON Consulting ltd aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
· The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
· The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
· The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
· The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
· The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
· The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where PCON Consulting ltd relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
By email: registration@noFAQs.com